We covered a lot of topics on the December quarterly customer Webcast, including a discussion and demonstration of the upcoming Site Studio 10gR4 release:
Recenter News & Updates
- Upcoming customer webcasts
- IOUG's Collaborate 2009
- New 'My Oracle Support' UCM Community
- Customer news
- Product patches, releases, other news
Upcoming Site Studio 10gR4 Release
- New features
VIEW WEBCAST RECORDING :
Access the recording and presentation from the December 10th Webcast. See My Oracle Support Note: 568127.1..
New IOUG Content Management Special Interest Group (SIG) Webcasts
-- with Oracle Product Management --:
* Nov 2008 (recording available): Site Studio Best Practices with Joe Duane
* Dec 18, 2008: New Imaging and Process Management Featuers & Integrations with Sancho Pinto
* Others to be listed soon on the IOUG site soon...
* Jan 2009: Site Studio 10gR4 Deep Dive with Alan Baer
* Feb 2009: Intro to UCM Security with Michelle Huff
-- Register on the IOUG Web site Content Management / Stellent SIG Web site. --
Survive? Or Thrive! With Oracle Content Management
Customer Profile - Web Seminar Series
Get detailed ROI numbers, learn about how others manage 120+ Web sites on one system, hear about permit tracking, police department case management, A/P with JDE Enterprise One, find out how customers reach new markets with multi-lingual Web sites, and how to "go green" with content management.
Features Oracle customers: Emerson, Eaton, City of Kent, TeleAtlas, MeadWestvaco, Embry Riddle, Swedish Medical and Midland Resources (partner).
Register today or view a recorded Webcast
IOUG's COLLABORATE 2009
Key user group event for hands-on Oracle Content Management users
Two tracks - one for UCM and one for I/PM customers
May 3-7, 2009 in Orlando, FL USA
Registration no longer available.
"My Oracle Support Communities" - recent launch of Universal Content Management community
Accessible on the new "My Oracle Support"
Oracle Content Management Customer News
* TIES, using Universal Records Management and Distributed Document Capture as foundation for its award-winning TIES Records Management Project (TRMP) - Read press release.
* Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota featured in Health Management Technology Magazine - (article link no longer available)
* Embry Riddle University wins Oracle Empower the Green Enterprise award - Read the press release.
* Swedish Medical Center profiled as a pioneer in content management by Infonomics Magazine - Read the article.
* Tufts Health Plan improves member and provider services and accelerates internal processes - Read the case study.
* New patches posted to Metalink / My Oracle Support for UCM, I/PM, and Document Capture.
* UCM's PDF Watermark, new feature allows you to enter X and Y coordinate values. See patch # 6336235.
* Site Studio's Blogs & Wikis supported examples. See patch # 7504090.
* Universal Content Management Certification Matrix updated - includes support for Jrockit.
* Universal Records Management - new FileNet Adapter released.
* Universal Online Archive - new partner integrated solution for transactional data archiving, reports and application sun-setting through Solix.
* Information Rights Management - new 10gR3 class available from Oracle University.
* Distributed Document Capture - new whitepaper and 2-minute explainer.
* Upcoming Site Studio 10gR4 release - check out the recording for the features and demo overview.
More Middleware Downloads