|Download Oracle WebCenter Sites 12.2.1|
|1||Database, application server, and web server
Please consult the Certification Guide to understand what databases, application servers, and web servers are supported. This installation assumes you have a supported combination already installed and working.
|2||Oracle WebCenter Sites 184.108.40.206.0 Size: 550.8 MB, Check Sum: 1949992550
The generic WebCenter Sites installer is used on all platforms. This download is required for core functionality including the server, sample sites, corporate blogs, gadget server samples, and site capture.
|3||Oracle WebCenter Sites Satellite Server 220.127.116.11.0 Size: 36.1 MB, Check Sum: 3270121989
The generic WebCenter Sites installer is used on all platforms. This download is required for core functionality.
|4||Analytics for Oracle WebCenter Sites 18.104.22.168.1 Size: 120.4 MB, MD5 Check Sum: 0C91D060311B15816EF9B20405EC44B3
Note there is no new 22.214.171.124.0 version for Analytics. This 126.96.36.199.1 vesion is compatible with the WebCenter Sites 188.8.131.52.0 components. The generic WebCenter Sites installer is used on all platforms. This download provides optional functionality.
|5||Community & Gadgets for Oracle WebCenter Sites 184.108.40.206.0 Size: 161.8 MB, Check Sum: 1439018268
The generic WebCenter Sites installer is used on all platforms. This download provides optional functionality.
- See a list of 220.127.116.11.0 enhancements here.
- Mobile Site Management: The 18.104.22.168 release of WebCenter Sites offers a new, fully integrated mobility solution that allows digital marketers to manage mobile sites with ease, and market to their mobile customers more effectively. Mobile Site Management takes advantage of Sites features including templates and targeting to offer a powerful mobile solution for consistently engaging customers across channels, on any device. WebCenter Sites facilitates expansion from web to mobile with flexible options that support a range of mobile deployment scenarios: It allows for multiple site plans and navigation structures, copying of site plans, and use of templates across both the desktop and mobile devices – all managed from the same Contributor user interface (UI). Web designers can utilize HTML5 and responsive design approaches to create templates for specific or groups of mobile devices, in the same way they do for online websites. In-context authoring, editing and preview allows marketers to see exactly how mobile content will appear, and mobile sites will be experienced on any mobile device. The mobility solution detects incoming devices, rendering device optimized sites, and leverages WebCenter Sites targeting to provide personalized, device specific content for mobile visitors.
- External Content Integration: WebCenter Sites allows marketers to create a media rich online customer experience using video and other digital marketing content stored within the enterprise or in the cloud. External Content Integration: Leverage video content stored in external, cloud-based repositories such as YouTube and Brightcove™. Use the Contributor UI to search and preview content hosted in external systems, then drag and drop it directly in WebCenter Sites web pages, to stream it from those systems. The included RESTful framework provides extensibility for developers to access additional internal or cloud content sources.
- New WebCenter Content Connector: Access, reuse and repurpose content stored in Oracle WebCenter Content enterprise repositories in WebCenter Sites. Utilize the new Content Connector to transform enterprise content into web-viewable formats, and enable WebCenter Sites to pull enterprise content from WebCenter Content directly into WebCenter Sites. By leveraging the Connector, marketers can then use the Contributor UI to preview and drag and drop enterprise content into web pages through the Contributor UI, just like any other piece of web content. Changes to enterprise content in WebCenter Content can be automatically synchronized with WebCenter Sites, maintaining a single source of truth for enterprise content.
- New Targeting UI: Oracle WebCenter Sites supports personalization and targeting of content specific to visitors. The redesigned targeting user interface facilitates easier and faster creation of segments and recommendations: users can now drag and drop segments into recommendations. In addition, contributors can now tag assets with user defined labels. These tagged assets can then be utilized in segmentations and recommendations, or retrieved using new content queries that allow contributors to easily build content groups for use in segment recommendations. Contributors also can drag and drop a content query asset into a recommendation.
- Real-Time Decisions (RTD) Integration: Automate and optimize targeting by combining WebCenter Sites’ managed segmenting with RTD’s automated predictive content recommendations engine, to display the most effective content, pages and offers to different visitors. RTD goes beyond A-B testing to provide multivariate testing and optimization, allowing marketers to learn what works in real-time, and marketers can chose the level of automation, that suits their needs. This release provides APIs to invoke RTD from Sites, and include RTD selections for optimized content into web pages.
- New URL Management: WebCenter Sites new URL Management facilitates SEO, campaigns, and onand off-line cross media website promotion by allowing the creation, use and easy control of short, user defined, human readable “vanity” URLs for any type of web content. Configurable and manageable by content contributors without the help of development resources, WebCenter Sites URL Management enables easy URL redirection when cycling campaign or promotional pages. URL patterns allow custom, configurable URLs that conform to corporate standards, marketing best practices, SEO or campaign needs.
- Gadgets and Community Enhancements: Creating socially engaging pages has never been easier. Now content authors can drag and drop gadgets and social components, such as polls, rankings, comments, and reviews, directly into pages using the Contributor UI.
- Oracle WebCenter Sites Server is a Web experience management solution that enables organizations to deliver a compelling online experience to customers by deploying and managing sphoisticated and engaging Websites across online channels.
- Oracle WebCenter Sites Satellite Server delivers high volumes of dynamic content quickly and reliably.
- Community for Oracle WebCenter Sites provides for user-generated content, including comments, ratings, reviews, and blogs, all with enterprise moderation.
- Gadgets for Oracle WebCenter Sites personalize Websites with customizable gadgets including lists of articles, image slideshows, calculators or analyzers of data, videos, or any other content type.
- Analytics for Oracle WebCenter Sites granular analytics help optimize Web content, promotions, and offers.
- Targeting for Oracle WebCenter Sites provides sophisticated customer-segment targeting.