Oracle Social Network Add-In for Outlook® is available for Microsoft® Outlook® 2007, 2010, and 2013. The add-in provides access to Oracle Social Network contacts, Conversations, Social Objects, documents, flags, and favorites directly within Outlook®.
- Download and run the installer for the Oracle Social Network Add-In for Outlook®.
- The installer auto-detects your current version and installs the correct update for Oracle Social Network Add-In for Outlook®.
- Microsoft® Outlook® must be closed for installation to proceed.
- Start Microsoft® Outlook®.
- The Oracle Social Network Add-In for Outlook® is installed as a panel on the right side of your Outlook® instance.
- When connecting to Oracle Social Network for the first time, you will be prompted to enter the configuration information for your service:
- Account: Specify a name for your account. For example, you can name it "Oracle Social Network".
- Username/Password: Enter your user name and password.
- Server: Enter the URL for the Oracle Social Network service. For example, if your Oracle Social Network URL is acme.social.us1.oraclecloud.com/osn then your Add-in for Outlook URL will be acme.social.us1.oraclecloud.com/client.