The Agent RPM kit is part of the Bare Metal Provisioning starter kit which can be downloaded from: http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/oem/htdocs/provisioning_agent.html
The Provisioning Starter Kit contains the following items:
- This readme file
- 'Best Practices for Grid Control based Bare Metal Provisioning' document(in PDF format).
- Latest Sample Directives in zip format.
- Enterprise Manager Agent RPM in zip format. Choose the required Agent rpm depending upon the Operating system/Architecture of the target machines that you want to provision.
The Agent RPM kit is used deploying Management Agent on the servers being provisioned. The EM Agent RPM is functionally a 10.2.0.3.0 or 10.2.0.2.0 Management Agent.
To use this RPM along Bare Metal Provisioning application:
1. Unzip the downloaded file and extract the agent RPM.
2. You must copy this RPM to the machine that you are setting up as the stage server.
Follow the Best Practices document for details on setting up the boot and the stage servers.