22-23 April 2013
Please mention this code at the time of booking: E1228
About Oracle University Expert Seminars:
Oracle University Expert Seminars are exclusive events delivered by top Oracle experts with years of experience in working with Oracle products.
About the trainer:
Mark Rittman is one of the co-founders of Rittman Mead, and has worked in the Oracle BI and data warehousing industry for the past thirteen years. Mark is an Oracle ACE Director and current chair of the ODTUG BI&DW SIG. He is the author of the forthcoming Oracle Press Book on Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition and writes regularly for Oracle Magazine, Oracle Technology Network and the ODTUG Technical Journal. Visit his blog at www.rittmanmead.com/blog
About this seminar:
Oracle Business Intelligence 11g is now at the 184.108.40.206.2 BP1 release and features a host of new features and improvements since the initial 11g release, including a new BI Mobile client, enhanced visualizations, new team development features, better Hyperion/Essbase integration, and the new Oracle Exalytics In-Memory Machine.
This live virtual class, led by Mark Rittman, takes developers and administrators responsible for Oracle BI EE 11g systems through the architecture of the product, new features for the Oracle BI Repository, and introduces the Oracle Exalytics In-Memory Machine along with Oracle TimesTen for Exalytics.
The following topics
will be covered in this seminar:
- Oracle BI EE 11g Overview, Architecture and New Features
- Introduction to Oracle Exalytics In-Memory Machine & Oracle TimesTen for Exalytics
- What's New with Oracle BI EE & Essbase/EPM Suite – Integration and Reporting
- Creating Search/Analytic BI Dashboards using Oracle Endeca Information Discovery
- Integrating Oracle BI EE with Oracle ADF, Oracle WebCenter and Oracle Fusion Middleware
Why you should attend this seminar:
- Understand the architecture and capabilities of the 11g release of Oracle Business Intelligence
- See how the semantic model has been enhanced, and better supports Essbase, Oracle OLAP and other dimensional data
- See how the Oracle Exalytics In-Memory Machine provides
- Understand the role of information discovery applications such as Oracle Endeca, and how they are developed
- See how the Oracle Endeca Server works, and how it enables agile analysis of structured and unstructured data
- See how Oracle BI Presentation Server content can be integrated into ADF and WebCenter applications, and how ADF applications can become a data source for Oracle BI EE repositories
ADF/WebCenter Spaces 11g & BPM Suite 11g Integration with Andrejus Baranovskis
ADF is a key framework in Oracle Database that enables the integration of different Oracle Fusion Middleware products. In this seminar, we will be looking at the BPM Suite 11g and Web Center Suite 11g technical integration from an application developer's perspective; how to develop complex ADF functionality for BPM Human Tasks; and how to enable BPM Suite 11g Portal through integration with Web Center Spaces 11g.
Date: 4-5 March 2013
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
For a full list of Oracle Seminars near you or on line click here