The Introduction to the Application Development Framework (ADF) and Business Process Management (BPM) Seminar is two half-day sessions which set an ideal starting point for an implementer who is planning to learn Oracle BPM Suite 11g and implement it.
This seminar provides an introduction to the BPM fundamentals and the key concepts, features and processes used to be successful with the BPM 11g design and runtime. The seminar provide students an overview of Oracle Business Process Management Suite 11g.
Do not miss this unique opportunity to see how BPM 11g and ADF are used in real projects!
Why should you attend this seminar:
- You will see how BPM 11g and ADF are used in real projects
- You will learn the basic concepts behind the ADF/BPM solution
- You will gain knowledge to facilitate necessary decisions when using BPM in conjunction with ADF in any customer projects
- ADF Business Components
- ADF Faces and Data Visualization Tools
- Event Delivery Network (EDN)
- ADF Taskflow
- ADF for BPM
- BPM Implementation, Data-mapping and Workspace
- More course topics
For a full list of Oracle Expert Seminars near you or on line click here.
For assistance contact your local Oracle University Service Desk.