Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. More than 390,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—benefit from Oracle products and services.
Corporate Data | Oracle Corporate Citizenship Report
Oracle products are #1 in 44 product or industry categories.
- US$37.1 billion in revenue in FY12
- Position on the 2012 Fortune 500: 82
- Position on the 2011 Interbrand 100: 20
- #1 in 44 product or industry categories
- Key offerings: database, middleware, applications, servers, storage, support, and consulting
- Key industries: financial services, manufacturing, communications, media and entertainment, utilities, tax, public sector, education and research, life sciences, healthcare, travel and transportation, consumer products, aerospace and defense, automotive, professional services, and natural resources
- 390,000 customers in 145 countries
- 25,000 partners
Research and Development
Oracle invests more than US$4.5 billion in research and development annually.
- 115,000 employees
- 15 million developers in Oracle online communities
Innovation and Investment
- 34,000 developers and engineers
- 18,000 customer support specialists, speaking 29 languages
- 18,000 implementation consultants
- 900 independent Oracle user groups with 500,000 members
- 2 million students supported annually
- Headquarters: Redwood Shores, California
- Major operations in the United States, India, the United Kingdom, Japan, Germany, Canada, India, France, Australia, Brazil, the Netherlands, Romania, and Ireland
- Fiscal year: June 1 to May 31
For more detail, read our Form 10-K or visit oracle.com/us/corporate/investor-relations/index.html
To review our past Corporate Citizenship reports, visit our report archives.