Governance | Oracle Corporate Citizenship Report
The composition and activities of the Board of Directors, its approach to public disclosure, and the availability of ethics and business conduct resources for employees exemplifies Oracle's commitment to good corporate governance practices, including compliance with new standards.
For more information on Oracle's corporate governance, including committees and disclosures, visit oracle.com/us/corporate/investor-relations/corporate-governance-176724.html.
Board of Directors
- Larry Ellison, Chief Executive Officer, Oracle Corporation
- Jeff Henley, Chairman of the Board, Oracle Corporation
- Safra Catz, President and Chief Financial Officer, Oracle Corporation
- Mark Hurd, President, Oracle Corporation
- Dr. Michael Boskin, Professor of Economics, Stanford University
- Jeffrey Berg, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, International Creative Management, Inc.
- George H. Conrades, Executive Chairman, Akamai Technologies, Inc.
- Donald Lucas, Venture Capitalist
- Hector Garcia-Molina, Professor of Computer Science/Electrical Engineering, Stanford University
- H. Raymond Bingham, Managing Director, General Atlantic
- Naomi O. Seligman, Senior Partner, Ostriker von Simson
- Bruce R. Chizen, Former Chief Executive Officer, Adobe Systems Incorporated