Some general things to note if you are having trouble logging in.
- Make sure you're using the correct username and password. If you're not sure about either, see directions below for having username or password sent to you via e-mail.
- Make sure your browser is enabled for cookies. Look in your browser menu options for instructions on enabling cookies and follow the steps.
- We've recently made some changes to consolidate access to various applications and websites under the Oracle.com account. As a result, if you're encountering problems accessing your account, please take a moment read through the following information.
I've forgotten my password.
Use the Password Reset Tool. Note there is also a link to the Password Reset on the sign-in page.
I can't remember my username.
Use our Username Lookup Tool to find your username. You will be asked to provide the email address you used to create the account. We will send your username to the address we have on file for the account.
I can't remember my username or password..
It happens! In order to retrieve both, you will need to take two steps.
1. First, request your password using the Password Reset tool
2. Then, either click on the link in the Password Reset e-mail to have the username sent to you OR use the Username Lookup Tool to have this sent. We send the username to the email address that we have on file for the account.
The Password Finder can't find my account.
Check your username or e-mail address and try again. If the account still cannot be found, please create a new account (using the same e-mail address).
I can't create a new account because the system says my e-mail address is already in use, what do I do?
If your e-mail address is already in our system you can either login with that existing account (assuming that you can use the password finder to reset your password) OR, if you have already tried this but are still having issues, please submit a Help Request form so that we can review your accounts and assist you.
How do I change the e-mail address on my Oracle.com Profile?
We've recently made it possible for you to update the e-mail address that's associate with your account.
Go to the Oracle.com Account E-mail Update page.
Important things to Note before making a change to your e-mail address
Before you change your e-mail address, here's a few important things you will need to know:
- Can I keep my non-email format username when I update my e-mail address? No. If you have an older account that does not use your e-mail address as the username, for example: JSMITH please note that when you update the email address for this account, the email address you provide will become the new username for the account. So instead of JDOE, you will use John.Doe@abccorp.com.
- What should I do if I have an Oracle.com account that is tied to an e-mail distribution list? If you are using an account where the e-mail address is not your personal e-mail, but that of a distribution list, please note that the first user that updating the e-mail address will affect all the user's accessing that account. For more information on what to do if you have multiple users accessing an account. Suggest that you create your own account that uses your company or personal e-mail address and that all other's using the distribution list account do the same.
- What if I have an account that's used to login and access Oracle Store ordering information that's also tied to a business process or distribution list? If you have an account that is used for accessing the Oracle Store and it's use is tied to a business process such as placing orders by region, you should not update the account unless you first speak with your account representative you can assist you through the process. Please contact your regional representative for more information.
- What if I have another account Oracle.com account, or accounts on other Oracle services that I would like to merge together? We'll do our best to combine your accounts whenever we can. This process is quite involved, so if you decide you'd like for us to merge your accounts we ask for your patience as we sort through your validation of the account information and enabling updates in the various systems involved. You can click here to request an account merge.
How do I create a new account?
First, make sure you sign out by clicking on the "Sign Out" link in the upper right hand corner of your profile. Go to the SignIn/Create a New Account page, and enter the new e-mail address and password you wish to use. You'll be asked to create a new profile and choose new Oracle subscriptions.
I am trying to create a new account, but I get an error message that my username/e-mail address is already in use.
Use the Password Finder to receive a set a temporary password which will be emailed to you, you can then continue to use your existing account. If you still want to create a new account, you'll need to use another username/e-mail address.
What if I get an error message that my e-mail address is in use, but the password finder says that the account doesn't exist?
Please log a help request so that we can find any inactive accounts that may be attached to your e-mail address. Because the account may exists in multiple systems, purging that account take up to a week to complete once we have all the necessary information. Once that is completed you should be able to continue with your account creation.
What if I have an OTN Forums, OLN, Support or other account that's related to my older e-mail?
If you have services associated with your previous account that you are trying to maintain, please submit a help request and we will do our best to try to maintain your account history and services related to that account, but cannot guarantee that we'll be able to do so.
I received a new password, but it doesn't work.
If your oracle.com login has recently stopped working for you AND you have received a password from the Password Finder that does not work, please log a request.
Note: Please make sure to use the password finder one more time before you send us an e-mail as your account issue may already be resolved.
The Password Finder indicates a password has been sent but I never received it.
There could be several reasons why you might not receive the password reset e-mail. Here are some typical reasons:
1) Old E-mail address - If you don't receive a password via e-mail after using the Password Finder it is most likely because we have an old e-mail address on file for your account. If that's the case, you can update the e-mail address associated with your account by using our Oracle.com Account Update E-mail tool.
2) E-mail Spam Filtering: If we have your current e-mail address, and you are still not receiving your password, please check to make sure that you are not filtering out Oracle e-mails through your e-mail's spam filter.
If your issues doesn't fall under either of these scenarios, then please log a help request and we will investigate the issue and ensure that you get your password reset.
How can I tell if I'm logged in?
If you are logged in, you will see "Welcome" with your name in the upper right side of the page. If you are not logged in, you will see the "Sign In / Register for a free Oracle Web account" link.
Why don't I stay logged in across sessions?
Sorry, for security reasons we require you to log in for every session.
Please Note: This email address is meant for customer service purposes. Oracle Corporation employees are requested to use the internal resources available to them to resolve any problems.