Angie’s List Improves Customer Experience with Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service
Combined Email and Chat Platform Reduces Email and Increases Agent Response Time
Redwood Shores, CA – June 26, 2012
• Angie’s List, a leading consumer review website, has adopted Oracle’s RightNow CX Cloud Service, the customer experience suite, to allow it to reach its core technology goals of combining email and chat into a single platform to help reduce agent inefficiencies and increase customer engagement and cost savings.
• More than one million paying households rely on Angie’s List and its collection of consumer reviews and ratings on local service providers in more than 550 service categories to make the best hiring decisions.
• Angie’s List was experiencing incredible growth. As a result, the stress on the company’s Exchange server was too great due to the massive number of employee and customer emails received daily.
• To provide the best customer experience possible, Angie’s List identified the need to transition from its use of Microsoft Outlook and a simple chat client to a robust customer experience platform.
• The company selected Oracle’s RightNow Web Experience, a component of Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service, for its ability to provide easy to use web self-service capabilities and self serve content to its users directly from the Angie’s List website.
Providing Service that Members Can Trust
Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service is equipped with a knowledge foundation that learns continuously from every customer and employee interaction, allowing it to infuse knowledge from the entire ecosystem and to deliver real-time, relevant information at every touch point.
The service is proving very effective in training new employees and as a resource to communicate features and changes to Angie’s List customers.
With fewer emails taxing the technology infrastructure, and more information provided online for customers, Angie’s List has empowered its members to discuss, rate and subscribe to any answers within its knowledge foundation—finding answers to questions at any time of the day or night.
More than 200 Angie’s List agents now leverage Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service to deliver accurate information more quickly to members, by putting up-to-date answers and collective insights at agent fingertips, thereby helping to improve the customer experience.
Since the deployment in April 2012, Angie’s List is experiencing cost savings, improved customer access to information and fewer customer service inquiries. In addition, the company has seen a dramatic reduction in agent questions and a marked improvement in agent productivity.
“Angie’s List has experienced rapid growth, and our approach to customer service required an overhaul to keep pace, cut costs and deliver the experience our customers deserve,” said Jon Buck, operations manager, Angie’s List. “Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service offers the robust features that we required. Both our customers and our agents now have access to new resources for information and communication that can provide faster response rates and reduced emails because customers now have answers at their fingertips. We could not be more pleased with our deployment.”
“Angie’s List is a great example of how Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service can dramatically change the landscape of an organization’s customer experience,” said Anthony Lye, senior vice president, CRM, Oracle. “Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service provides the choice and power for companies to set best-in-class customer service standards that can improve customer engagement while driving down costs.”