• The system provides an intuitive, personalized single point of access with 24/7 accessibility for students to conduct most business – including registration, payment of fees and financial aid – entirely online.
• Once implementation is complete, students will receive a single NSHE identification number to streamline the process of co-enrolling, transferring, registering for continuing education and participating in distance learning.
• iNtegrate replaces legacy systems at each individual institution that were decades old and nearing their “end of life.” This implementation enables the institutions to share information with each other, giving the Board of Regents greater insight into enrollment patterns for enhanced resource allocation.
• NSHE is working with Oracle platinum partner CedarCrestone on the implementation.
• “This new system not only achieves cost savings through economies of scale, it more importantly improves the student experience and allows our faculty, staff and students to invest more time in the classroom as opposed to dealing with outdated technologies,” said Dan Klaich, chancellor, Nevada System of Higher Education.
• “The transition to iNtegrate has been seamless for both our students and faculty. The student body is able to find information easier and enroll quickly while the college is able to disburse financial aid and deposit financial awards faster than ever before,” said Christopher Winslow, iNtegrate project co-leader, Truckee Meadows Community College.
• “College students have to manage a multitude of responsibilities – including enrolling in classes, paying tuition, and monitoring degree progress – that can take a toll on their studies and college experience. Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise Campus Solutions provides higher education institutions with the resources to enhance the student experience while decreasing IT costs and increasing operational efficiency,” said Steve Koporec, vice president, applications, Oracle Higher Education.
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, visit oracle.com.
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle's next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve Oracle's Applications Unlimited offerings. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to www.oracle.com/applications.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.