· Oracle Business Accelerators are powerful, easy-to-use, cloud-based rapid implementation tools developed by Oracle to get customers up and running on a wide range of Oracle Applications, both quickly and reliably.
· Natus is a leading provider of healthcare products used for the screening, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical ailments. The company sells its products worldwide through a direct sales force and distributors in the U.S. and in more than 100 other countries.
· With an increasing volume of customer orders coming from around the globe, Natus needed to replace its existing ERP system with a modern, flexible and scalable suite of business applications that could help it lower total cost of ownership by standardizing and automating processes.
· In addition, to provide a common infrastructure for producing, delivering and managing enterprise reports, scorecards, dashboards, ad-hoc analysis, and OLAP analysis, Natus selected Oracle Business Intelligence.
· With this integrated suite of Oracle Applications, Natus has been able to significantly reduce end of month reporting times, effectively meet increasing customer demand and establish a flexible and scalable platform to support future growth.
· Natus is live in the US and Canada. Europe and South America are planned for deployment in early 2013.
· Implementation partner NTT DATA provides modern, rapid implementation tools and implementation services that can help midsize customers achieve a quick return on their Oracle technology investment.
· “To support our growth and acquisition strategy in both the U.S. and international markets, we needed a modern, cost-effective, scalable and reliable business platform that would enable us to standardize operations and lower total cost of ownership in the long term,” said Bharat Poria, senior director of information technology, Natus Medical. “We were able to standardize processes and go live on the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1, using the leading industry practices in the Oracle Business Accelerators for Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1, in ten months. Ninety percent of the functionality we needed was available out-of-the-box.”
· “NTT DATA is committed to our relationship with both Oracle and our client Natus Medical,” said Hiren Bhatt, senior vice president of NTT DATA’s Oracle practice. “We are able to deliver this industry-specific solution for midsize companies to speed the deployment of Oracle solutions, resulting in the out-of-the-box experience that our clients expect.”
· “Midsize manufacturers and distributors today seek solutions that will facilitate future growth,” said Steve Cox, vice president, Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies. “Oracle Accelerate solutions, implemented using Oracle Business Accelerators, help rapidly growing organizations like Natus Medical to utilize best-in-class enterprise software solutions rapidly, so that the benefits of use are realized as quickly as possible.”
About Oracle Accelerate
Oracle Accelerate provides simple to deploy, packaged, enterprise-class software solutions to growing midsize organizations through Oracle’s network of expert partners. Created by Oracle's expert partners, Oracle Accelerate solutions are simple to deploy, industry-specific packaged solutions, designed for fast time to benefit, which means getting the right solution in place quickly, inexpensively and with a controlled scope and predictable returns. The best Oracle Accelerate Solutions are based on Oracle Business Accelerators, which are powerful, cloud-based rapid implementation tools developed and maintained by Oracle to get you up and running on a wide range of Oracle Applications, both quickly and reliably. Oracle has more than 290,000 midsize customers who buy Oracle to grow. To find out more, visit www.oracle.com/accelerate.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ:ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.