Adoption of the World’s Most Advanced Customer Experience Offering in the Cloud Booms Worldwide
Redwood Shores, Calif. – July 30, 2013
business imperative is directly squared on achieving an indelibly positive customer experience (CX), while simultaneously improving sales and productivity at less cost than ever before. Companies of all sizes invest in CX solutions because they care about growing revenues, expanding their customer base and profitably serving customers by optimally managing customer relationships via a broad array of inbound and outbound communication channels. Global adoption of Oracle Sales Cloud continues to accelerate as organizations look to optimize CX, drive revenue and increase efficiencies by leveraging cost-effective, cutting-edge cloud applications.
• Oracle Sales Cloud continues to enjoy strong adoption worldwide. Cubis, Mahindra Comviva, Sako Oy, Chiro One, City Walk, and Globetech are leveraging the cloud-based CX solution to help improve sales effectiveness and efficiency and drive more revenue.
• Oracle Sales Cloud is a part of Oracle’s Customer Experience Suite. Oracle Sales Cloud customers are able to simultaneously reach across customer touch points to improve experiences and enhance loyalty.
• As a part of the Oracle Applications Cloud, Oracle Sales Cloud provides companies with the ability to rapidly innovate to meet customers changing needs and to achieve new levels of collaboration, mobility, social networking and enhanced communications within the sales organization.
• Oracle’s enterprise-grade CX cloud applications offer the advantages customers expect from SaaS (software-as-a-service), without the limitations of such legacy SaaS solutions.
• Oracle Sales Cloud helps sales professionals plan, prospect, collaborate and close effectively and efficiently. Customers can benefit from improved productivity, sales force automation, security, and ease of use. The system’s embedded business intelligence delivers deep insight into sales planning and sales performance management, so that sales representatives and sales leaders can sell smarter.
• For Siam Park, Oracle Products have helped us to achieve the goal in creating sustainable competitive advantage,” said Noppagarn Luangamornlert, Deputy Managing Director, City Walk. “With our recent adoption of the Oracle Sales Cloud, we have a new level of insight to our customers that is now a key portion of our business, customer experience and sales strategy."
• “Oracle Sales Cloud debuted a little over a year ago, and we are incredibly satisfied to see its huge adoption and potential being reached with organizations across industries and all sizes,” said Ken Volpe, SVP, Applications Development, Oracle. “The development and ongoing innovations around Oracle Sales Cloud is one of Oracle’s largest projects to date. However, we only know we’re getting it right when our customers prove it with sales results. As is evident over the past year, we have truly succeeded.”