Contribute to Profit Online, Get a Free 1GB Flash Drive
Make your voice heard in the Oracle community by contributing a column to Profit Online. Our editors are always looking for reader submissions, so here's your opportunity to share a lesson or strategy about the use of Oracle in your enterprise. Whether you are a customer, partner, user, or employee, we want to know what's working, what's on the horizon, and what intelligent IT is helping you accomplish.
Please follow the Profit Online submission guidelines below:
- The best form a contribution can take is that of a column, some examples of which can be seen here.
- Columns are generally no longer than 800 words, are written in the first-person voice, use examples from the business, and address issues of strategic importance for those who manage or use information technology as a part of their job.
- Our goal is to encourage the sharing of best practices and key technologies with other members of the Oracle community. Submissions can refer to products and services provided by the author's organization, but should not be overtly promotional.
- To help meet these standards, Profit Online editors are available to work with authors on a first draft of any submission.
- Receipt of a draft by Profit Online does not guarantee a story will run. We must ensure the work meets our editorial guidelines and fits into our editorial calendar.
- Email all submissions to email@example.com.
All serious contributors will receive a 1GB flash drive as a gift for participating. Please include a mailing address with your submission.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!