This event has been canceled. We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to seeing you at future events in your area.
Empowering Modern Government in the Cloud:
Transforming Information Technology Delivery
Constrained financial resources, fast-growing populations, and aging infrastructures, are driving government organizations to embrace new ways of thinking, designing, planning, and managing their operations to ensure better, more efficient service delivery to the public. Those embracing modern, innovative solutions such as cloud computing, mobile, and social media are empowered to build successful models for the evolution of a smarter, more productive and efficient government.
A Vision for Government Cloud Service Delivery
Join us for an overview of the Oracle Government Cloud Vision which emphasizes a modern, innovative and holistic solution framework designed to empower governments to streamline processes, reduce costs, maximize public value and drive sustainable economic growth.
You will learn how Oracle’s unique and integrated approach to running government operations in the cloud can help organizations like yours:
Register now or go to Oracle solutions for government for more information.
- Ensure consistent, flexible and multi channel service delivery to customers and employees
- Harness the power of the cloud to become more social, efficient and sustainable
- Increase information transparency by seamlessly exchanging data between all city and community stakeholders
- Accelerate intelligence led planning, budgeting and procurement through harmonized back office processes
- Connect systems and services to ensure the right information is delivered at the right time to the right customer
|Register For A City Near You:
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
San Diego, CA
Thursday, October 24, 2013
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Thursday, October 31, 2013