Please Join Us for the 5th Annual Oracle Industrial Manufacturing Forum
Next-Generation Manufacturing Excellence – Strategies for 2013 and Beyond
As global markets mature and new customer segments emerge, top industrial manufacturers are restructuring their businesses for growth. Today’s highest priorities are focused on revolutionizing product and service innovation, maximizing organizational performance, and delivering exceptional customer experiences.
This invitation-only event features industrial manufacturing companies presenting their experiences and best practices. It’s a unique opportunity to network with your peers and share how companies like yours drive performance in the face of rigorous challenges and growth opportunities.
Executives from today’s most successful global manufacturing companies will address key themes including Redefining “Lean,” Transforming Service, Integrated Business Planning in a Global Enterprise Supply Chain, and Modernizing the Manufacturing Enterprise. Please join us for what we expect to be one of the industry’s most informative executive events of the year!
Featured presentations include*:
*Additional speakers to be added in the coming weeks
- Keynote – Extreme Supply Chain Transformation: Eaton
- Value of BI Applications & EAM Analytics for Industrial Manufacturing: Regal Beloit
- Sales & Operating Planning: GE Healthcare
- Advanced Financial Controls/Leveraging Change Controls: Eaton
- Customer Experience (CX): Pella
- Creating The Strategic Service Chain: Entercoms
- Supply Chain Talent Management in a Changing Global Economy: APICS
Oracle Industrial Manufacturing Forum
Thursday, November 8, 2012
9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
W Hotel City Center
172 West Adams Street
Chicago, IL 60603
Click here to register now or call 1.800.820.5592 ext. 10954.
If you are an employee or official of a government organization, please click here for important ethics information regarding this event.