In pursuit of better decision-making, more and more organizations are using analytical techniques and metrics like Monte Carlo, simulation modelling, VaR (Value at Risk) and Risked NPV. But, in too many cases, those techniques are not used properly. At best, the full value of those techniques is never used. At worst, flawed decisions may result.
Oracle partner, EpiX Analytics is a leading specialist in probabilistic modeling. Their analytical expertise is used by organisations across the world to help them make decisions in the face of uncertainty. In this webcast, EpiX will show you how to apply good practice, and avoid common errors, with real-life case studies and models.
Oracle Crystal Ball provides simulation and optimization tools for enhanced insight into the predicted performance of processes, products and services. This increased visibility helps you simplify risk-based decision-making, analyze performance, and drive continuous improvement across the enterprise.
Join our live Webcast on Friday, November 2 to discover how you can:
- Gain insight into risks and uncertainties
- Account for risk in quantitative analysis and decision making
- Generate a range of possible outcomes and the probabilities they will occur for any choice of action
- Learn best practice for the use of Crystal Ball to support decision making in your own environment
- Learn how to avoid common mistakes when using Monte Carlo simulations
- Maximise your existing investment in spreadsheet technology
and don't miss this opportunity to learn how you can model, predict and forecast with better results.