Dear MySQL user,
Oracle just announced General Availability of MySQL 5.6 - join our upcoming MySQL Tech Tour event to learn more about this new release and how to deploy MySQL for cloud based solutions!
Join us to learn how you can reduce costs and improve business agility while achieving the highest levels of MySQL scalability, security and uptime.
We will help you better understand:
- Why MySQL has become the leading database in the cloud, and how it addresses the critical attributes of cloud-based deployments
- How ISVs can power their SaaS offerings with MySQL
- What are the best practices to deploy the world’s most popular open source database in public and private clouds
You will also find out:
- How you can leverage MySQL together with Hadoop and other technologies to unlock the value of Big Data, either on-premise or in the cloud
- How to boost the performance of InnoDB and benefit from enhanced instrumentation with the Performance Schema in MySQL 5.6 (GA Now!)
- How to take advantage of the new MySQL 5.6 Replication features
The session will close with an overview about news around Oracle Linux and Oracle VM (except of the event in Sweden where we have a different presentation).
Don’t miss this free Oracle MySQL Seminar! We look forward to seeing you there.
MySQL and Oracle Linux/Oracle VM Team