When it comes to order fulfillment, organizations are challenged by the increasing complexity of global supply chains and an explosion of order and delivery channels.
Attend this webcast and hear Steve Banker, Service Director for Supply Chain Management at ARC Advisory Group, discuss how distributed order management solutions can help companies transform their fulfillment operations to gain greater supply chain visibility, improve order profitability, and increase customer service levels and satisfaction.
During this webcast, you'll also hear from Oracle executives who will share fulfillment best practices and examples of customers that have successfully deployed Oracle’s Distributed Order Orchestration solution.
Attend this webcast and learn how to:
Don’t miss this opportunity to discover how you can standardize and transform your order fulfillment operations for superior performance.
- Deliver a single view of orders, order status and available inventory.
- Manage all orders from a central platform with one set of order orchestration rules & processes.
- Improve customer satisfaction with more accurate order promises.
- Achieve higher margins/profitability per order and lower fulfillment/inventory costs.
- Leverage existing applications without having to rip and replace legacy systems.