Oracle and Pella Corporation invite you to join a dynamic two day event for an in-depth discussion of the strategies and IT best practices that drive Pella’s persistent focus on product quality, business efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
Pella Corporation is a leader in designing, testing, manufacturing and installing quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications. An award winning technology innovator – continuous improvement, lean principles, and best-in-class customer service are part of their culture. Strong customer focus and tight alignment between their business and IT strategies have created tremendous competitive advantage for Pella.
Discussions will focus on:
- How Pella Corporation’s focus on the Customer Experience has led to the evolution of the applications supporting the business
- A view into how Pella Corporation is leveraging Continuous Improvement principles and Agile to better manage product development process and product data
- The Business Intelligence journey at Pella Corporation
- Learn how Pella has developed integrated systems to support lean principles and continuously improving operations with the help of the Oracle Applications.
- A look at how Pella has leveraged Oracle Technology to enable an integrated business system built around Oracle E-Business Suite
This highly interactive event will include intimate breakout sessions, plant tour, and one-on-one discussions as well as opportunities to network with your peers. Organizations are encouraged to send multiple people to maximize your learning experience.
Click here to register now for this event. For assistance please contact Cynthia Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an employee or official of a government organization, please click below link for important ethics information regarding this event.
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Thursday, April 25, 2013