Engineered for Business:
Oracle Hardware for Oracle Database
The ability to work together is at the heart of the world's most efficient datacenters. Solutions that combine hardware and software from multiple vendors often result in complicated IT infrastructures, driving costs up and productivity down. Only Oracle delivers complete solutions, offering integration at every layer, from applications to disk.
Join us for the Engineered for Business: Oracle Hardware for Oracle Database event, and learn how Oracle's hardware and software is designed, developed and optimized to work together, dramatically simplifying datacenter operations for enhanced performance and significantly lower TCO.
Discover how Oracle's integrated hardware and software solutions could help you:
- Reduce costs by eliminating server sprawl and consolidating on highly scalable private clouds.
- Maximize business agility with simplified management and reduced time to market.
- Increase performance with fully integrated hardware and software for all business applications.
- Mitigate risk by minimizing downtime and protecting your enterprise technology stack.
- Enable business growth with unmatched reliability, availability and serviceability, and built-in virtualization.
Get solutions that are optimized to increase performance, maximize business agility and reduce TCO. Join us to find out how.
Register now for this event. Or call 1.800.820.5592 ext. 9378.
August 16, 2011
8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
320 4th Ave SW
Calgary, AB T2P 2S6