Back to the main page
Experience Oracle CloudWorld
In January 2013, Oracle launched Oracle CloudWorld, an event series that brings together Oracle executives, customers, and partners, along with industry thought-leaders to illustrate how to drive business transformation via Oracle Cloud.
"As our highly attended kick-off event in Dubai showed, Oracle CloudWorld offers an unprecedented opportunity for joint learning between industry experts and organizations looking to leverage the power the cloud," says Rex Wang, vice president, technology software product marketing.
The series of daylong events comes in the wake of a major 2012 expansion of the Oracle Cloud services portfolio and will take place in cities around the world, including
- Sydney, Australia—March 13
- Mumbai, India—April 2
- New York , New York—April 2
- Singapore—April 4
- Tokyo, Japan—April 9
- Mexico City, Mexico—May 7
- Frankfurt, Germany—TBD
- London, England—TBD
Keynote speakers at these events include Oracle CEO Larry Ellison, Oracle President Mark Hurd, Oracle Executive Vice President Thomas Kurian, Oracle Executive Vice President Steve Miranda, and Oracle Senior Vice President of North American Applications Sales and Consulting for Global Cloud Services Joanne Olsen, as well as well-known industry luminaries.
Experience Business Transformation Through Oracle Cloud
Oracle CloudWorld kicks off with keynote sessions in which Oracle executives, together with industry thought leaders, customers, and partners, explore how cloud transforms business and enables innovation—including the increasingly important role of social and mobile technologies.
Keynotes are followed by individual tracks devoted to specific lines of business—plus one track designed specifically for application developers and another for Oracle partners. Sessions include
- Sales. Designed for sales leadership, sales operations, customer experience and alliances, this session focuses on how Oracle's solutions can manage the influx of new technologies and complexity while enabling you to focus on what matters most: revenue growth.
- Customer service and support. Learn how to align your organization around the customer with cloud-based solutions that leverage social technologies to provide customer insight, quickly and accurately address customer service issues, and leverage mobile computing to reach customers where and when they want to engage.
- Finance and operations. Designed for CFOs, COOs, controllers, and other procurement, finance, and project-management leaders, this session explores the ways a cloud-based ERP solution can simplify business processes, compress time to value, and facilitate new levels of workforce collaboration and productivity.
- Human resources. According to the 15th annual PricewaterhouseCoopers CEO survey, 78 percent of CEOs expect to change their strategies for managing talent. This session explores how Oracle Cloud is empowering HR teams to become strategic contributors to their organizations with a comprehensive, global view of talent across the organization.
- Application development. Designed for CTOs, CIOs, and other application development leaders, this session examines the ways Oracle Cloud’s platform services is helping developers build and deploy modern cloud applications faster, more effectively, and at a lower cost than competing platforms.
- Oracle partners. With insightful keynotes, real-world case studies, in-depth Q&A sessions, hands-on demos, face-to-face networking, and dedicated tracks for specific partner audiences, this session is ideal for any Oracle partner that is helping customers deploy solutions in the cloud, delivering value-added services, reselling Oracle Cloud services, or developing new cloud applications.
Learn more about Oracle CloudWorld.
Make the most of your experience with the new Oracle CloudWorld app for the iPhone and iPad.