Back to the main page
Latest Launch Extends Oracle's Leadership in Business Intelligence
In addition to major releases in Oracle Endeca Information Discovery solutions and Oracle enterprise performance management solutions, Oracle has released Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite 11g, providing customers with comprehensive capabilities designed to optimize performance, improve functionality, and deliver a rich end-user experience on an integrated platform.
The components of the new Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite include
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
- Oracle Scorecard and Strategy Management
- Oracle Essbase
- Oracle Essbase Analytics Link for Hyperion Financial Management
- Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher
- Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile
"The scope of these innovations clearly demonstrates Oracle's commitment to growing the Oracle Business Analytics portfolio," says Paul Rodwick, vice president of product management. "In every case, these innovations work together not just to optimize operations but to actually drive business innovation."
New visualizations transform the way users absorb and understand the information at hand, and the view suggestions ensure that visualizations are best suited for their particular line of business. Scorecard and strategy management optimizations help organizations set strategic goals that reach every level of the organization, and help measure, track, and manage performance. In addition, enhanced learning graphs enable users to easily visualize complex decision processes.
"This means organizations can much more quickly align execution and outcomes with business strategy," says Rodwick.
Enhancements to Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite expand the visibility of decision-makers so they can better detect problems, identify opportunities, and plan for the future.
Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite 188.8.131.52.0 delivers more than 200 updates across the suite, including
- High-density visualization enhancements
- Integration with Oracle Hyperion Smart View for Office
- Optimized mobile business intelligence visualizations and functionality
- Printing and enterprise reporting enhancements
- A variety of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition server enhancements, including greater Hadoop support
- Tighter integration with what-if scenario analysis with Oracle Essbase
Simplify the Experience
Oracle offers the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Now, a series of new innovations helps customers benefit from a tightly integrated technology stack— from applications to storage. Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite is optimized to run on Oracle Exalytics In-Memory Machine, delivering extreme analytics across the organization—at a lower total cost of ownership.
Organizations can also opt for Oracle Big Data Appliance, which is now available in smaller configurations, such as a six-node starter rack with a six-node expansion rack.
Get the latest information about the innovations in Oracle's business intelligence portfolio.