Back to the main page
New Oracle Enterprise Manager Extensibility Exchange
Oracle Enterprise Manager’s extensibility capabilities allow customers and partners to use the solution’s horizontal management capabilities to manage heterogeneous environments. Developers can take advantage of Oracle Enterprise Manager’s extensibility development kit to build plug-ins to Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c, and Oracle partners can validate their extensions through Oracle’s validated integration.
To nurture this community and expand the Oracle Enterprise Manager ecosystem, Oracle launched the Oracle Enterprise Manager extensibility exchange. Recently, new search capabilities have been added to the extensibility exchange to better serve Oracle partners, Oracle ACEs, and other interested parties.
- Quickly access information about plug-ins, connectors, deployment procedures, best practices, and more, using the powerful search capabilities or the graphical slider
- Visit the development resources tab to obtain the extensibility development kit to build Oracle Enterprise Manager plug-ins
- Visit the community resources tab to learn how the Oracle user, partner, and social communities are extending and utilizing Oracle Enterprise Manager—and gain access to the Oracle validated integration knowledge zone to learn how to validate plug-ins
- Upload Oracle Enterprise Manager entities via the contribute tab (Oracle profile required)
- Obtain a detailed listing of Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c capabilities via the about tab
New Additions Expand the Ecosystem
The Oracle Enterprise Manager community actively adds to the plug-ins and connectors available on the exchange. Recent additions include the following.
- VMware vSphere plug-in. After its recent announcement of the feature pack 1 release, Blue Medora achieved Oracle Validated Integration for the VMware plug-in. Details about the functionality and its validation are available here. Blue Medora now provides a total of five Oracle Enterprise Manager plug-ins, all of which are listed on its Oracle Enterprise Manager Website.
- NetApp Storage plug-in. Monitor availability, performance, and configuration for the NetApp storage controllers used in enterprise cloud environments and Oracle Databases. NetApp also recently validated its plug-in via Oracle Validated Integration.
- Microsoft SCOM 2012 connector. The event connector for Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2012 (SCOM 2012) is now available. This connector enables the sharing of Oracle Enterprise Manager events with Microsoft SCOM 2012.
- HP Service Manager 9 connector. The helpdesk connector for HP Service Manager 9 is now available. This connector integrates Oracle Enterprise Manager’s incident management features with HP Service Manager’s helpdesk capabilities to provide a seamless workflow for incident management and resolution.
- Oracle Cloud services plug-in. This plug-in enhances Oracle Enterprise Manager functionality for monitoring Oracle Cloud services, such as Oracle Java Cloud Service.
- Application Management Suite for PeopleSoft plug-in. Use this plug-in proactively monitors Oracle’s PeopleSoft applications and resolve problems quickly.
- Amazon Web Services plug-in. Utilize this plug-in to monitor Amazon’s Elastic Block Store, Elastic Computing Cloud, and Relational Database Service.
Visit the Oracle Enterprise Manager extensibility exchange for more details, including information on how to access these plug-ins and connectors.
Watch a short Oracle PartnerNetwork video to find out how application, database, middleware, system, and storage partners can take advantage of the exchange for highlighting products, solutions, and services.