Don’t miss the Oracle and Baker Tilly Webcast:
Are You Making Decisions with Only 20% of Your Data?
One of the new challenges facing oil and gas companies today is more—more data, more people, and more change. Terabytes of data generated by the industry are ignored in analyzing business performance because of its semi- or unstructured nature. How often could answers identifying root causes—answers to the business’ “Why” or “How” questions—be found embedded in this data? Almost always.
Register For This FREE Webcast: Thursday, October 17, 2013 @ 10 a.m. PT/ 1 p.m. ET
We'll share trends and best practices that will allow you to understand how big data and unstructured data can leverage search and discovery solutions to help:
Who Should Attend?
- Make safer and more informed decisions with the help of Big Data.
- Improve asset reliability by analyzing multiple sources of data related to asset genealogy, process control, operations, inspections and maintenance
- Improve timeliness and quality of decisions at well level. Analyze massive amounts of data from different teams and sources, while reducing the amount of time between data capture, analysis, and implementation of resulting decisions.
- VPs and directors of drilling and production operations
- Safety and Reliability engineers
- VPs and directors of supply chain, procurement, and operations.
- BI, Business Analytics, Big Data and Information Management practitioners.