Oracle Database 11g Upgrade Seminar
Join the experts from Oracle's Upgrade Development team to learn the latest best practices, hints, and tips for successful upgrades to Oracle Database 11g.
If you are planning to upgrade from Oracle9i Database or Oracle Database 10g, this seminar is a rare opportunity to learn firsthand from the Oracle upgrade experts.
During this event, members of Oracle's Upgrade Development team will provide everything you need to know about upgrading to Oracle Database 11g, including:
Space is Limited!
Don’t miss your chance to learn how you can jumpstart you upgrade to Oracle Database 11g. Register online or call 1.800.820.5592 ext. 9095.to reserve your seat!
- All the required preparatory steps
- Database upgrade strategies
- Post-upgrade performance analysis
- Helpful tips and common pitfalls to watch out for
Thursday, April 21, 2011
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Citizen Hotel
926 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
||Registration and Breakfast
Support Policies, Patches, Documentation, Upgrade Paths
DBUA, Command Line, Post Upgrade, Alternatives, ASM Upgrade
||News & Task List
Parameters, Processes, Changes, Tools, Automation
||Diagnostics, Tuning and Performance Analysis
SQL Plan Management, SQL Performance Analyzer, Database Replay
||Best Practices and Customer Case Studies Insights (view into 3 upgrade projects)
- 400 Databases from 9i to 11g
- From 9i SI to 11g RAC
- From 10.2 to 11g with 50 DWHs
- Upgrade 10.2.0.3 to 184.108.40.206 with better performance on 3-year-old hardware
- Cross-Platform Migration of 8.5 TB in Less Than 24 Hours
- 32-bit RAC to 64-bit RAC Migration and Upgrade in <4 Hours Downtime
||Wrap Up, Raffle Drawing
|Register online now for this exclusive event, or call 1.800.820.5592 ext. 9095.
If you are an employee or official of a government organization, please click here for important ethics information regarding this event.