Improve Your Business. Centralize Your Desktop Management.
Oracle Virtualization can help reduce total cost of ownership, increase security, and provide more flexibility with desktop environments. Join us for these virtualization webcasts and learn how we can help your business gain those advantages.
You’ll hear about our latest desktop virtualization solutions and how we’re putting our portfolio to work to meet the challenges of our internal deployments. Join Oracle Product experts for the webcast titled:
How Oracle Uses Oracle Desktop Virtualization
Thursday, July 28, 2011 9 a.m. PT
Oracle desktop virtualization is used by thousands of users internally at Oracle every day. Learn how Oracle desktop virtualization helps Oracle:
- Provide access to CRM applications from nearly
- Support thousands of developers around the world with secure, centralized development environments
- Enable remote access to training tools
Accessing Oracle Applications On the Go with Oracle Virtual Desktop Client for iPad
Tuesday, August 30, 2011 9 a.m. PT
Join us to learn how the Oracle Virtual Desktop Client for iPad can help increase your business agility and make your users more productive from nearly anywhere.
Oracle Virtual Desktop Client features:
- Intuitive gesture based interface and rich virtual keyboard for providing a desktop-like experience on the iPad.
- High security with support for the built-in VPN of iOS.
- Auto-discovery of Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure or Sun Ray Software servers.
- Full session mobility, allowing users to seamlessly move their desktop sessions between the iPad, supported PC platforms, and Sun Ray Clients.
Register now for these Webcasts.
Product Management Director