Back to the main page
Oracle Expands the Industry’s Most Comprehensive Cloud Portfolio with 10 New Services
Extending the industry’s broadest, most advanced portfolio of integrated cloud services, Oracle has introduced 10 new offerings for its customers and partners.
Oracle provides the industry's broadest and most complete portfolio of public, private, and hybrid cloud offerings. Oracle Cloud delivers a broad suite of subscription-based, enterprise-grade application, social, platform, and infrastructure services. Oracle also provides a comprehensive portfolio of cloud products and managed cloud services that enable IT providers to build and manage clouds.
Get details about the latest offerings below, and visit the links to more information about each service, including data sheets, white papers, FAQs, tutorials, demos, and information about availability. And be sure to check the Oracle Cloud Free Trials page to find out if a trial is available.
- Oracle Compute Cloud Service. Leverage elastic compute capabilities to run any workload in the cloud. Oracle Compute Cloud Service is secure, enterprise-grade, fully configurable, and provides robust monitoring capabilities.
- Oracle Storage Cloud. Gain a highly available, redundant, and secure object store for persisting large amounts of unstructured data.
- Oracle Database Cloud. Gain control of a dedicated database instance with support for any Oracle Database application. Give users greater flexibility and choice over the level of managed services provided by Oracle.
- Oracle Java Cloud. Leverage Oracle WebLogic Server clusters for deployment of Java applications, and gain full administrative control over the service with automated backup, recovery, patching, and high-availability capabilities.
- Oracle Business Intelligence Cloud. Analyze data with visual, interactive dashboards for the web and mobile devices. Leverage self-service data loading, modeling, analysis, and application administration capabilities in the cloud—all without the assistance of IT.
- Oracle Document Cloud. Gain a flexible, self-service file sharing and collaboration solution with mobile and desktop sync, robust security, and integration with on-premises and cloud applications.
- Oracle Mobile Cloud. Simplify enterprise mobile connectivity, and build any application for any device connected to any data source—all with enterprise-grade security.
- Oracle Database Backup Cloud. Back up Oracle Databases to Oracle Cloud and allow replication of backups from Oracle Database Backup Logging Recovery Appliance to Oracle Cloud.
- Oracle Billing and Revenue Management Cloud Service. Gain robust and highly scalable subscription billing to capture recurring revenues from new services.
- Oracle Cloud Marketplace. Leverage a global marketplace where partners can publish applications and customers can quickly discover and access new solutions to address their business needs.
Learn more about Oracle Cloud.
Start a free cloud trial today.
This content is intended to outline our general product direction. It is intended for information purposes only, and may not be incorporated into any contract. It is not a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described for Oracle’s products remains at the sole discretion of Oracle.