Back to the main page
HCM Triple Play: Oracle Debuts Three New Products
Demonstrating its ongoing commitment to maximizing customer investment in human capital management (HCM) applications, Oracle unveiled three new releases: Oracle’s PeopleSoft 9.2, Oracle Taleo Social Sourcing Cloud Service, and Oracle Taleo Business Edition Cloud Service (Oracle TBE Cloud Service).
PeopleSoft 9.2 Uncovered
Now generally available, PeopleSoft Human Capital Management 9.2 enables you to architect a global foundation for human resources (HR) data and improved business processes. The new release demonstrates the company’s continuing commitment to the PeopleSoft platform, boosting its already robust capabilities with more than 1,000 new features and enhancements.
The highlight of the new release is a new user interface that fundamentally changes how users interact with PeopleSoft applications. And the addition of Oracle Secure Enterprise Search delivers actionable results—for example, if search results display a list of employees, managers can select individuals and adjust their hours or perform other relevant functions. The solution also visualizes common business processes to help individuals navigate multistep activities, making it intuitive for people to step through processes that they don’t encounter on a regular basis. Finally, the platform also provides customizable WorkCenter features, which consist of preconfigured collections of common user tasks presented in a command center format.
Learn more about the new release.
- Get access to the PeopleSoft upgrade resources page
- Learn the facts from a new infographic
- Watch this Webcast to find out about the new mobile capabilities and easy-to-use interfaces
- View a new video focused on product enhancements and the innovations now available from Oracle Support
Oracle Taleo Social Sourcing Cloud Service Is Here
Oracle Taleo Social Sourcing Cloud Service (formerly Select Minds) enhances and automates social recruiting processes, giving you better results with less effort. Whether you're launching a major recruiting campaign or addressing specialized hiring needs, Oracle Taleo Social Sourcing Cloud Service can help you harness the power of social media, providing capabilities to
- Increase employee referrals using social media
- Run targeted recruitment marketing campaigns
- Easily post open jobs to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Let passive candidates join your talent community
- Make your job posts mobile-friendly
- Track and report on all your social recruiting activity from one dashboard
- Deliver a user-friendly interface to end users and administrators
To learn more about Oracle Taleo Social Sourcing Cloud Service, visit the following resources.
Free Trial: Oracle Taleo Business Edition Cloud Service
Small to midsize businesses face unique HR challenges. Oracle TBE Cloud Service lets you easily access key employee data and streamline operations with modules for every talent management process, from recruiting to performance management to learning and development. Key features give you the capability to
- Attract top talent by integrating recruitment efforts with job boards and social networks
- Automate and standardize hiring processes and easily handle compliance requirements
- Align goals to business strategy and learning content to improve productivity and help employees develop the right skills at the right time
- Integrate and automate learning, performance, and compensation management systems, so employees know you're looking out for their development at all times
- Create career and succession plans to retain high performers and keep key positions filled
To learn more about Oracle Taleo Business Edition Cloud Service, visit these resources.
A Full Portfolio of Human Capital Management Solutions
Get more details about all of Oracle’s human capital management solutions.