Back to the main page
Oracle Unveils Updates Across Entire Oracle WebCenter Portfolio
From enhanced multichannel user experiences to reduced reliance on IT, the latest release of Oracle WebCenter delivers innovations across its entire portfolio, including portal, web experience, content, and collaboration technologies.
“To make the best possible decisions, everyone in your organization needs access to the right information, in the right context, and within the right business process, no matter where they are,” said Balaji Yelamanchili, senior vice president, Oracle Product Development. "The latest release delivers this level of engagement, whether you are at your desk or on the road."
To make this possible, innovations include new, next-generation mobile applications, plus expanded bring-your-own-device support. In addition, new development tools empower business users to build and deploy mobile portals and websites with unprecedented speed—without having to wait for IT. The results: shorter time to market and reduced costs.
Intuitive Portals, Integrated Application Content
To speed and simplify the creation of intuitive portals—including integrated application content—the new release of Oracle WebCenter Portal empowers business users with
More Efficient Information Sharing
- Streamlined development with integrated tools for web and mobile
- Out-of-the box templates for common use cases
- Expedited portal creation with a WYSIWYG editing experience
Oracle WebCenter Content makes it easier to share information efficiently by
Connected Digital Experiences
- Managing the entire content lifecycle in the most scalable and comprehensive content management system
- Enabling users to access business documents on the go using their device of choice
- Putting content to work in process-centric business application environments
The latest release of Oracle WebCenter Sites helps marketers engage, guide, and convert customers online with tools to
Get more information about latest release of Oracle WebCenter, and watch the launch webcast on-demand: The New Oracle WebCenter: The Center of Mobile Engagement for Business.
- Manage mobile sites with ease and market to mobile customers more effectively
- Create a media-rich online customer experience using video and other digital marketing content from within the enterprise or from the cloud
- Provide more relevant search results to guide and influence website visitors