Back to the main page
Learn the Latest Human Resources and Talent Management Strategies at Oracle HCM World
With talent taking on more strategic importance at successful enterprises than ever before, human resources (HR) leaders must help their organizations create a vision of the future. Oracle can help: Oracle HCM World, the HR event of the year, features presentations by industry leaders and creates networking opportunities to give HR professionals the insights they need to guide modern human capital management (HCM) organizations.
Oracle President Mark Hurd will deliver a keynote address at the inaugural Oracle HCM World, which runs from February 4 to 6, 2014, at the Venetian Resort, Hotel, and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
In addition to Mark Hurd’s presentation on February 5, Dr. David Rock, a leadership coach who advises line-of-business managers around the world, discusses how his research on the human brain offers insights into the unique challenges faced by HR managers and what can make them more effective leaders. His latest book is Your Brain at Work, Strategies for Overcoming Distraction, Regaining Focus, and Working Smarter All Day Long.
The theme of this year’s conference is Transforming Your HR Practice into Twenty-First Century HR. The show kicks off on February 4 with Cara Capretta and Bertrand Dussert, Oracle’s vice presidents of HR Transformation, and continues with two days of keynotes, breakout sessions, an exhibition hall, hands-on labs, user-experience labs, and focus groups.
HCM Focus Areas
Focus areas are devoted to HR best practices, including how innovative solutions can support the strategic initiatives of HR professionals. Topics include
- Oracle's strategic vision for HR
- Business transformation and the future of work
- HR analytics for turning numbers into results
- Social and mobile, keeping the workforce engaged and modern
- Global HR as the new system of record
- Recruiting and onboarding to go beyond online profiles
- Performance and succession planning to prepare for the future
- Workforce management, including managing time and measuring productivity
- Workforce rewards that motivate talent
- Learning and development strategies for building the smartest workforce
- Architecture and technology to create organizations that are more effective
Attendees will also see Oracle solutions in action in the exhibition hall, hands-on labs, and in individualized product line demos.
Running concurrently is the Oracle HR Executive Forum, which brings together HR executives, partners, thought leaders, and Oracle executives to explore industry best practices, share real-world experiences, and discuss Oracle’s ongoing HCM strategy.
Save the dates—February 4 to 6, 2014—and register today for Oracle HCM World. For continuous updates, follow Oracle HCM on Twitter and Facebook.