Back to the main page
AIIM Conference 2014 and COLLABORATE 14: Don't-Miss Sessions
In early April, two of the year's most important conferences will take place: the AIIM Conference 2104 in Orlando, Florida, April 1 to 3; and COLLABORATE 14 in Las Vegas, Nevada, April 7 to 11.
We asked the Oracle WebCenter team to highlight key sessions for attendees interested in expanding both their practical skills and strategic insight into Oracle WebCenter solutions.
AIIM Conference 2014
AIIM is the leading organization providing independent research, education, and certification programs to information professionals. Its annual conference explores best practices for improving and automating information processes, from collaboration and compliance to big data. Recommended sessions include the following.
- Information into Action: Going Beyond Governance (April 2, 12:00 p.m.–12:30 p.m.)
Explore best practices for fully integrating enterprise content into key business processes and enterprise resource planning systems. Understand the most recent trends and how best to optimize operations that directly impact your business.
- Myth or Reality? Content in Business Processes (April 3, 10:00 a.m.–10:30 a.m.)
The idea of a "content-enabled business process" promises greater efficiency, less content duplication, and reduced costs. But what processes make the most sense to focus on first? What pitfalls should you avoid? Come hear about lessons learned or ask important questions during this interactive discussion session.
Cosponsored by the Independent Oracle Users Group (IOUG), COLLABORATE provides education across the spectrum of Oracle applications and technology. In addition to previews and demo pods of the forthcoming Oracle Documents Cloud Service, attendees should check out the following sessions.
- Oracle WebCenter Content Strategy and Vision (April 8, 10:15 a.m.–11:15 a.m.). Gain insight into the Oracle WebCenter strategy, and learn why Oracle WebCenter should be the core of your information management system. Learn how to deliver contextual and targeted web experiences; give employees access to information and applications through intuitive portals, websites, composite applications, and mash-ups—regardless of channel; and integrate with key business applications such as Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle’s PeopleSoft, and Oracle’s JD Edwards to drive down operational costs and improve business efficiency.
- Simplify and Improve the Buyer Journey on Oracle.com/Java.com Using Oracle WebCenter Sites (April 10, 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.). Discover how Oracle WebCenter Sites delivers highly dynamic and personalized websites for Oracle customers. Find out how Oracle.com, in transitioning from a static to a personalized website, delivered on both desktop and mobile platforms.
- Accelerate Accounts Payable Processes with Oracle WebCenter (April 10, 1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m.). Learn how Oracle WebCenter transforms paper and electronic invoices and other documents into actionable business data. Orchestrate your approvals, bring content into the context of business activities, and manage your content throughout its lifecycle. Gain a quick return on investment through preintegrations and maximize the value of Oracle’s PeopleSoft applications.
- The Citizen Experience: Extending Your Applications with Oracle Fusion Middleware to Put Services in the Hands of Citizens and Constituents (April 10, 3:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.). Explore how to put the citizen at the heart of interactions with local government by creating harmonious, seamless, and consistent touch points across channels—including the mobile ecosystem.
Get the latest information about the AIIM Conference 2104 and COLLABORATE 14.