Purchasing Oracle University Self-Study Courses
- Self-Study courses are licensed on a named user basis. A "named user"‚ is an individual authorized by you to use the products which are installed on a single server, regardless of whether the individual is actively using the product at any given time, and is not transferable.
- Oracle Self-Study courses are SCORM and AICC compliant, meaning they can run on any learning management system that is also SCORM and AICC compliant.
- Self-Study courses are downloadable as electronic files. When necessary, a hard copy may be shipped; applicable sales tax and shipping charges will be added to the purchase price.
- To purchase Self-Study courses or products to be used outside the United States, please contact your local Oracle University office.
- Self -Study courses are non-refundable and may not be returned once received.
- For minimum computer configuration to run a Self-Study course, please review our system requirements.
- For full license rules, please review our terms and conditions.
| || |