If you don't find the answer you're looking for here, contact an Oracle representative.
Upgrade Advantage Program
1. What is the Upgrade Advantage Program (UAP)?
2. What are the terms and conditions for returning equipment through the UAP?
3. What equipment qualifies for trade-in?
4. Can remanufactured products be traded in?
5. Can upgrade allowances be applied to the purchase of remanufactured systems?
6. How do I find which systems are acceptable for trade-in?
7. How do I find what memory is compatible with my system?
8. Can I upgrade the processor on my current system?
9. Can I trade in older memory and disks for more powerful options?
10. Are there trade-in programs available for tape libraries?
11. Will Oracle remove my data from storage arrays or disks that I trade in?
12. Is the UAP available worldwide?
13. What version of the Oracle Solaris Operating System is bundled with new systems?
14. Does the UAP offer options for consolidating both Oracle and non-Oracle equipment?
15. How long must I own a system or component before it is eligible for trade-in under the UAP?
16. I purchased a used system. What options are available for updating my system license and purchasing a service contract?