|Use Oracle Accelerate Per-Month Pricing Proactively, to Increase the Affordability of Your Solution and Shorten Your Sales-Cycle
Many top partners have learned to use Oracle's financing or leasing options for license resell to resolve budgetary, accounting treatment, and approval path in their deals… but the most experienced partners offer financing proactively - before any constraint is known - to avoid closing obstacles altogether!
With Oracle Accelerate Per-Month Pricing information available online at the Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies Knowledge Zone, partners have a self-service tool for pricing resell deals (Per-Month pricing may also be available for partner services).
Proactively structuring your sale with financing allows you to:
- Increase the affordability of the Oracle Accelerate solution
- Grow deal size (or protect deal from break-up) by selling into multiple years' budgets
- Uncover hidden closing obstacles
- Create a path to the financial decision maker
- Provide a competitive differentiator or match
The current Oracle Accelerate Per-Month Pricing Multiplier is 0.0453 through September 30, 2011.
here for more information.
The Multiplier shown is valid for U.S. and Canada. To access a Country Multiplier Table listing multipliers for other available countries click
Take Advantage of Oracle Cloud Financing for Partners to Structure Your Oracle Accelerate Solution Deal
VAR/SIs go to market with a wide range of business models, including reselling Oracle (FUDA), offering their own consulting services, and even acquiring Oracle as the licensee in some cloud business models. In most cases, some aspect of the solution requires an up-front payment, and these up-front payment requirements create a mismatch to the customer's or partner's cloud pay-over-time expectation.
Whether it's Oracle licenses having "net 30" terms or partner services being front-loaded in early months as implementation services are completed, an Oracle Cloud Financing for Partners solution provides the transaction structure you need. Cloud Financing for Partners covers all cloud solutions model types and both Oracle and partner product/services, including:
If you have any other specific questions or need additional help in quoting your deal with Oracle Financing please contact your Oracle Financing or Oracle Sales representative.
- License resell by VAR/SIs
- License direct sell with VAR/SI co-sell credit
- Partner consulting services (financing partner services can free-up budget funds for license sell)
- License acquired by partners as the licensee in cloud models like application hosting, outsourcing, or SaaS/PaaS
For more information on the full spectrum of partner financing options view the OPN PartnerCast video
interview of Lee Bank, Oracle Financing Director of Alliance & Channels.