Oracle's engineered systems combine best-of-breed hardware and software components with game-changing technical innovations that simplify operations and lower total cost of ownership (TCO). With Oracle Engineered Systems for SAP, that extreme performance is optimized for SAP applications.
Glencore International plc
We now have a SAP-certified solution and a single provider supplying the operational support for all its components.
Oracle starts with the world’s most complete, open, and integrated technology stack—including database technology, management software, operating systems, servers, and storage.
Oracle Engineered Systems
- While each of the IT infrastructure layers provide leading-edge technology in itself, Oracle went one step further and designed engineered systems that are pre-integrated to reduce the cost and complexity of IT infrastructures while increasing productivity and performance.
- Only Oracle can innovate and optimize at every layer of the stack to simplify data center operations, drive down costs, and accelerate business innovation.
- Each system integrates Oracle's applications-to-disk technology stack—servers and storage, operating systems, database software, middleware, networking, and built-in virtualization features—to reduce the time and cost associated with purchasing, provisioning, deploying, and maintaining SAP infrastructure.
Oracle Engineered Systems for SAP
We will be able to gain important performance boosts and we can also save costs through the consolidation of multiple workloads in a single infrastructure.
- Oracle and SAP have jointly tested and certified Oracle’s Engineered Systems for SAP, making them available as a family of engineered systems that are pre-integrated, pre-tested, and pre-configured to simplify data center operations, ensure fast and easy SAP infrastructure deployment, and accelerate business innovation.
- Optimized for Oracle Database and SAP applications, Oracle’s Engineered Systems for SAP reduce the time needed to get SAP landscapes up and running.
Oracle Engineered Systems in the Datacenter
- Once deployed, consolidating SAP landscapes on Oracle’s engineered systems reduces data center management complexity.
- Administrators can use SAP’s BR*Tools and Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center to manage SAP landscapes and SAP infrastructure. Built-in automation features simplify administration tasks and reduce day-to-day management demands.