Oracle's extensive portfolio of infrastructure management solutions help streamline IT management processes.
Customers can easily operate heterogeneous SAP system landscapes using automated and standardized processes to manage tasks such as provisioning, updates, and patching.
Comprehensive Infrastructure Management
- Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c helps cut user-reported incidents as well as problem resolution times more than 50%. It provides out-of-the-box availability and performance monitoring, robust diagnostics, configuration management, and lifecycle management across the complete IT infrastructure.
- Oracle Enterprise Manager provides an integrated and cost-effective solution for complete physical and virtual server lifecycle management. By delivering comprehensive provisioning, patching, monitoring, administration, and configuration management capabilities via web-based user interface, Enterprise Manager significantly reduces the complexity and cost associated with managing Oracle VM, Linux, Unix, and Windows operating system environments. In addition, enterprises using Oracle Sun hardware can get deep insight into their server, storage, and network infrastructure layers and manage thousands of systems in a scalable manner. By accelerating virtualization and cloud computing adoption, Oracle Enterprise Manager helps customers reduce costs, optimize IT resources, and streamline processes.
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center offers extreme automation of infrastructure tasks for Oracle Linux and Solaris while establishing a cloud infrastructure solution for Solaris and SPARC technologies. Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control offers host-level awareness and management in concert with application targets within the Cloud Control user interface.
- Oracle and SAP have jointly tested and certified Oracle’s Engineered Systems for SAP, now available as a family of engineered systems that are pre-integrated, pre-tested, and pre-configured to simplify data center operations, ensure fast and easy SAP infrastructure deployment, and accelerate business innovation.
Security and Identity Governance
Oracle Identity Management is a complete and integrated next-generation identity management platform. It provides breakthrough scalability, enables organizations to achieve rapid compliance with regulatory mandates, secures sensitive applications and data regardless of whether they are hosted on-premise or in a cloud, and reduces operational costs.
- Oracle Identity Governance and Compliance Management for SAP ERP
Oracle Identity Governance and Compliance Management for SAP can connect via Oracle-provided connectors to bridge an important technology and business gap for customers with mixed SAP and non-SAP-based system environments. For example, combining Oracle Identity Governance with SAP GRC creates a reliable and secure Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solution that manages user identity and access in compliance with security policies and legal requirements across the entire IT landscape.
Oracle delivers the industry’s only integrated directory solution optimized for cloud, mobile, and social ecosystems. With a complete set of directory capabilities, including identity virtualization, storage, and synchronization services, Oracle provides breakthrough performance for mission-critical enterprise- and carrier-grade environments.
Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition 11g has achieved SAP certification on the SAP NetWeaver technology platform. Based on the SAP integration scenario BC-LDAP-USR 630 Directory Server, Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition 11g has been proven to integrate with SAP solutions, providing secure, high-available, scalable directory services for storing and managing accurate and reliable identity data with SAP systems. This successfully completed integration certification project is now listed online in the SAP Partner Information Center.