Oracle offers a support model that combines Oracle/SAP technical specialists with SAP integrated support processes to provide customers with a unified support structure and a single point of contact (SAP).
Oracle Advanced Customer Services adapted to our needs. The transfer of knowledge and skills enabled us to make great gains in system performance and achieve a 500% increase in DBA productivity.
The SAP and Oracle partnership does not end with technology exchange. Customer support and satisfaction are the tangible day-to-day benefits of this partnership. A key enabler of this customer support is SAP's requirement for permanent on-site consulting staff to provide immediate support ranging from application development to critical problem response. The SAP Support and Services group at Oracle's Solution Center was created to coordinate this focused customer support.
Oracle Infrastructure Services and Support
Oracle Systems support includes integrated packages of support services that deliver comprehensive Sun hardware and software support for SAP users with mission-critical and business-critical applications.
- As part of the Oracle service and support offerings, you have access to SAP-specific systems support. Based on their long-lasting relationship, Oracle and SAP continue to collaborate in resolving complex interoperability issues.
- Oracle provides the highest level of consulting expertise available for IT infrastructure. Presales architects with SAP expertise are available to answer questions and assist with infrastructure, assessment, and deployment, depending on geography. In addition, customers can utilize consulting services in conjunction with the Oracle Solution Center for SAP Competency in Walldorf, Germany, or regional Oracle Solution Centers for SAP, for optimal results in the most challenging technical situations.
Oracle Database Services and Support
Database Services for SAP Environments help to reduce complexity and issue resolution times for implementation, upgrade, and production issues.
Oracle Exadata Database Machine is helping to transform our business. Our SAP environment, one of the world's largest, can now support twice as much throughput with improved stability.
- We provide knowledge and insight to engineer your system for increased performance, adaptability, availability, and ease of maintenance. With Oracle Advanced Customer Services, you can accelerate your IT productivity, manage risks, lower operational costs, and focus on what really matters — your business objectives.
- Oracle Advanced Customer Services offers specialized Workshops for SAP Customers. Practical training is the focus and format of these workshops. The workshops are generally held on the customer's site and use the customer's training systems, if possible.
- In addition, Oracle Advanced Customer Services offers Assisted Services Engagements. Our specially trained staff not only knows the Oracle database in detail but they are also experts in the SAP environment. They can provide advice and assistance in areas such as performance analysis, high availability, backup/restore/recovery, implementation of optional database features, non-Oracle-to-Oracle and Oracle-to-Oracle database migrations.