Thank you for your interest in Oracle Validated Integration. To help make your participation successful, Oracle expects partners to meet the following eligibility criteria before being accepted into the program:
- Partner solution generally available.
- Partner solution must be complementary to Oracle products as determined by Oracle.*
- All validation testing must be conducted with the current major release of the Oracle Application or Oracle Fusion Middleware product, as well as the latest releases of Oracle Technology (e.g. Oracle Database and Oracle WebLogic Server) supported by the partner solution.
- Current Gold-level (minimum) Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) membership.
- OPN Solutions Catalog profiles created.
- Membership in Oracle Validated Integration Knowledge Zone.
- Membership in the OPN Knowledge Zone relevant to the Oracle Application or Oracle Middleware product to which your company’s solution is integrated and requesting validation.
- Membership in the Oracle Collaborative Vendor Support (OCVS) Program. There is no cost to join OCVS.
- Acceptance of the Oracle Application Integration Validation Addendum to the OPN Agreement. You must accept this Addendum again if your company has not done so within the previous 12 months.
- Your enrollment in Oracle Validated Integration reviewed and accepted by Oracle PartnerNetwork.
- Complete testing aspect of process within 60 days of your acceptance for Oracle Validated Integration, (per the Oracle Application Integration Validation Addendum to the OPN Agreement.)
* Solutions that might cause confusion for customers from a branding or feature perspective, among others, might not be considered complementary for the purposes of meeting the eligibility analysis
The following platform partner product technologies are NOT eligible for integration validation testing:
- Operating System (OS) Certification
- Vendor Clusterware Validation
- Third party Cluster File System (CFS) Validation
- Virtualization Technology Validation
- Interconnect Protocol Validation
- Web Browser Certification
Oracle Validated Integration Fees
Oracle Validated Integration is comprised of three main fees
- Oracle Validated Integration Test Fee (Prepayment required. Once your application has been accepted, you will be provided with instructions for submitting the testing fee)
- Integration Development Services (Optional)
- Application Integration Fees (Required for partners integrating with Taleo Enterprise Cloud Services)
- Oracle Validated Integration Fee Schedule
Validation Quick Start Guide (PDF) - Step by step guide for completing Oracle Validated Integration process
To start the application process, click "Apply Now".