Thank you for your interest in going to market with your Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies solution. Oracle Accelerate is Oracle’s strategy for helping partners provide midsize businesses and government entities with the most complete, easy to own, industry-focused solutions. Oracle Accelerate solutions are application bundles that are developed and can be quickly implemented by qualified partners and provide a wide range of industry-specific functionality. Oracle partners join this initiative to build and deliver these industry-focused Oracle Accelerate solutions.
In order to participate in this offering, your company must meet the following requirements:
- Be a member of the Oracle PartnerNetwork in good standing
- Be a Gold or Platinum partner
- Be a System Integrator (SI), a Hosting Provider, or a Value Added Reseller (VAR) Note: VARs must have an active Full Use Distribution Agreement (FUDA) and Distribution Rights (or Applications Addendum if on a FUDA signed prior to November 2009) for the applicable applications brand if you will be distributing Oracle programs as part of an Oracle Accelerate Solution.
- Be an active member of the Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies Knowledge Zone. If not currently a member, register to join. Note that a prerequisite to joining the Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies Knowledge Zone is to already be accepted in an Applications Knowledge Zone. For a list of currently available Applications Knowledge Zones click here.
- Complete the Oracle Accelerate Solution Application to gain initial approval to begin the review process.
- Execute the Oracle Accelerate Addendum to the Oracle PartnerNetwork Membership Agreement, and be accepted.
If you meet these requirements and would like apply to participate in this offering, click the "Accept Addendum" button at the top of this page to proceed.