- Do you need help getting started with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 or 12.1?
- Could you use a lesson on how to navigate and set preferences in your Oracle applications?
Oracle E-Business Suite is a fully integrated, comprehensive portfolio of business applications. Take the first step and learn how to get around your Oracle applications with the free lesson Navigating in R12.1 Oracle Applications. This lesson is from the Oracle University course entitled R12.x Oracle E-Business Suite Essentials for Implementers, which provides a strong functional foundation of Oracle Applications.
In this hour long lesson you will learn how to:
- Log in to Oracle Applications and navigate to the Personal Home Page
- Navigate from the Personal Home Page to the Applications
- Create Favorites and set Preferences
- Choose a responsibility
- Use Forms and Menus
- Enter data using Forms
- Search for data using Forms
- Access online Help
- Run and monitor Reports and Programs
- Log out of the Applications
This lesson concludes with an interactive exercise and assessment to enhance your learning.
View this Lesson