Oracle Fusion Middleware is the #1 application infrastructure foundation. It enables enterprises to create and run agile and intelligent business applications and maximize IT efficiency by exploiting modern hardware and software architectures. Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Applications are complete, prebuilt BI solutions that deliver intuitive, role-based intelligence for everyone in an organization—from front line employees to senior management—that enable better decisions, actions, and business processes. Based on best practices, these solutions enable organizations to gain more insight and greater value from a range of data sources and applications including Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Siebel, JD Edwards, and third party systems such as SAP.
This FREE two-day workshop is designed to allow partner participants to receive a technical overview and gain an understanding of the Oracle Business Intelligence Applications including detailed coverage of the Data Warehouse Administration Console, the Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse (OBAW) Data Models, and the Out of the Box (OOTB) Dashboards and Reports. It will also familiarize participants with the procedures needed to properly install Oracle BI Applications including the Informatica PowerCenter ETL Infrastructure. Oracle's Live Virtual Class is comparable to our traditional in-class training without the need for time consuming installation of Virtual Machines or software.
**Please note that this workshop has been updated with the new version of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g and will utilize OBIA 220.127.116.11.
After taking this course on Oracle BI Applications, you will be able to successfully install, configure, and customize the product suite in a wide variety of settings. You will also be able to position Oracle BI Applications appropriately for your customers and prospects. If you are a BI and DW Architect, developer or consultant, you cannot afford to miss this two-day workshop.
• Oracle BI Applications Overview
• BI Applications Architecture
• Data Warehouse Administration Console (DAC) Overview
• Order Management Analytics Overview
• DAC Configuration and Execution for Order Management
• DAC Execution Review
• Warehouse Load Confirmation using OBI EE
• Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse (OBAW) Overview
• Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse Customization
• Informatica Overview
• Informatica Custom ETL Overview
• DAC Custom Configuration and Execution
• OBI EE Customization
• BI Applications Integration with Oracle Applications
• BI Applications Security and Flexfield Support
The labs highlight the various components and systems integration aspects of the BI Applications architecture. The labs offer an extensive hands-on experience while using the entire BI Applications toolset for populating and customizing both the BI Applications Data Warehouse and OBI EE reporting environment. The labs are conducted on an Oracle VM image hosted by Platform Technology Solutions.
• Oracle BI Applications Installation
• Matching Oracle BI Applications Architecture Components
• DAC Overview
• DAC Configuration and Warehouse Load Execution
• Verifying the Data Warehouse Load using Oracle Business Intelligence
• Enterprise Edition (OBI EE)
• Exploring the Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse
• Informatica Tools Overview
• Developing a Custom ETL using Informatica Tools
• Configuring and Executing a Custom ETL via the DAC
• Adding Custom ETL Driven Data to the OBI EE Repository and Dashboards
• Exploring BI Applications Integration with Oracle Applications
• BI and DW Practitioners
• BI and DW Architects
• Other IT Professionals responsible for successful product installation,
• configuration, and software deployments
Attendees are expected to have some experience with Oracle or other BI and Data Warehousing offerings and preferably experience with Oracle BI Enterprise Edition.
This class duration is 2 days.
08:30 AM - Event Sign-in
09:00 AM - Introduction / Class Starts
12:00 PM - Lunch
05:00 PM - Class Ends
For registration questions please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Register: You will need an oracle.com account to register. If you do not have one, you can sign up for a free account. To begin the registration process and to sign up for an oracle.com account, select the "Register HERE!" button at the top of this page.
To New Users: For additional information see "New Users - How to Register" above.