Creating Intelligent Devices Is Easier with Oracle's Embedded Java Solutions
When you create devices using Oracle's embedded Java solutions, you open a world of possibilities. Java offers the largest developers ecosystem, best cross-platform application technology and strong security for creating embedded applications for consumer or industry specific devices. It helps you connect with back end systems, access leveraging underlying hardware features such as sensors, cameras; or build touch-enabled user interfaces for point-of-sale devices, Voice over IP (VoIP) phones, printers, and many other Machine To Machine (M2M) or consumer electronics products.
- On Demand Webcast: Oracle Embedded Software for Digital Medical Solutions
- White Paper: Making the Smart Grid Smarter with Embedded Java
- Customer Success Story: Cinterion and Oracle
- Embedded Java and Healthcare: Learn How Java can power Medical devices and Healthcare systems
- Data Sheets: Java ME Embedded Client Datasheet, Java SE Embedded Datasheet, Oracle Java Wireless Client 3.0 Datasheet
Register for the Embedded Java Resource Kit to discover for yourself why Java is the most popular developer language today and to find the tools and resources you need to build smarter devices more quickly and affordably.