Fusion HCM insights with Customer, Barry-Wehmiller
St. Louis-based Barry-Wehmiller Companies, Inc is a diversified worldwide manufacturing and service company. With revenues surpassing $1 billion and over 5000 employees, Barry-Wehmiller is experiencing dramatic growth both organically and through its acquisitions. Listen and learn about the business challenges that led Barry-Wehmiller to choose Fusion HCM.
In this recording, Mike Kelly, Director, IT Applications, at Barry-Wehmiller, and Becky Blume, HRIT, at Barry-Wehmiller provide their insights and lessons learned including:
Solving the HR challenges facing Barry-Wehmiller
- Customized PeopleSoft HCM 9.0 solution that was in place today and were looking at an upgrade in the next 2 years
- Seeing a lower internal adoption of Self Service
- Required heavier ‘hands-on’ management of core processes such as Compensation and Performance
Business benefits of choosing Fusion HCM
- Ability to move HCM to a SaaS deployment to increase value of new solutions being delivered
- Increase HR productivity and efficiency by pushing out self service to users
- Gain greater visibility in workforce data
- Better positioned for rapid M&A and global growth
Register Now to listen to recording.