Companies rely on enterprise document automation (EDA) to dynamically create, manage and deliver communications to their customers and stakeholders, when and how they want them. Effective EDA helps companies meet evolving consumer demand, business needs and regulatory requirements. In this paper, you will learn about four trends in EDA that can help you improve customer satisfaction, reduce cost and drive efficiency:
- Empowerment: Giving customers web and mobile self-service options, while empowering business users to create dynamic communications
- Leveraging analytics and business intelligence to improve efficiency and speed to market
- Automating the document lifecycle to support high-volume printing and optimize processing
- Consolidating EDA systems with the goal of reducing costs
An effective, consolidated document automation solution can help companies streamline the production of compliant, timely, content-rich communications enterprise-wide. It empowers business users and leverages business intelligence to improve management of all communications, at every step of the document lifecycle.
Learn more about these four trends in document automation and how they can help your company improve customer relations and save you money. Click Download Now to read “Four Trends in Document Automation.”
Oracle Insurance: Fueling the Adaptive Insurance Enterprise
Oracle believes that insurers should be able to leverage technology to help transform their business. Oracle Insurance provides adaptive, rules-driven systems that let insurance companies easily change business processes as their business needs change. This positions insurers to become adaptive themselves—readily responding to dynamic market conditions and taking advantage of new opportunities as they arise.
For more information on Oracle Insurance, please visit oracle.com/insurance or contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com. To speak to an Oracle Insurance representative, please call us:
- North America: 1.800.735.6620
- EMEA: +44 (0) 118 972 5515
- APAC: +(65) 6436 1183