Analyst Connection from IDC Manufacturing Insights: Managing Increased Activity and Profitable Engagements in Growing Engineering and Construction Firms
Download the industry paper now to learn more about the following questions Oracle posed to Kimberly Knickle, practice director at IDC Manufacturing Insights:
- What IT priorities and strategies should growing engineering and construction firms adopt to help improve worker productivity and skill development?
- What can engineering and construction firms do to improve project margins from business development to contract execution?
- What are the greatest risks engineering and construction firms face today, and what are they doing to manage the risk?
- How do you see traditional engineering and construction firms transforming themselves to meet current and future demands that will lead to overall growth?
- What effect will building information modeling (BIM) have on the way we work?
Click on the red button to access the Managing Increased Activity and Profitable Engagements in Growing Engineering and Construction Firms, a paper by IDC Manufacturing Insights.