Oracle Exastack Ready for Independent Hardware Vendors (IHVs)
Unleash Hardware Performance with Oracle Solaris, Oracle Linux and Oracle VM
Thank you for your interest participating in Oracle Exastack Ready through Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN).
Oracle Exastack Ready for IHVs recognizes qualifying OPN members who are building, selling and supporting their hardware products on the latest major releases of Oracle Solaris, Oracle Linux and/or Oracle VM. Oracle Exastack Ready also provides these OPN members with corresponding branding, marketing and related benefits that can be used to effectively differentiate and promote their respective hardware products.
To access Oracle Exastack Ready benefits, OPN members must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must have an active OPN membership at Gold level or higher.
- Your PRM Administrator must register for corresponding OPN Knowledge Zones (Oracle Solaris, Oracle Linux, Oracle Server Virtualization (VM)) and we recommend at least one individual declare interest in the corresponding Knowledge Zone for communications.
- Your PRM Administrator must complete the Oracle Exastack Ready for IHVs online application (click "Apply Now" on this page to begin the online application).
- You must provide an active URL that describes your hardware product (including name and model) and verifies that your hardware product is commercially available and supports the latest major release (PDF) or version of the applicable Oracle operating systems.
- You must successfully run either the Oracle Solaris Hardware Compatibility Test Suite (HCTS) or the Oracle Linux and Oracle VM HCL Test Suite to ensure compliance. Approved Oracle Exastack Ready IHV products will be listed on the Oracle Solaris HCL or Oracle Linux and Oracle VM HCL (if your hardware product also meets the separate HCL requirements), with special notation to highlight your achievement of Oracle Solaris Ready, Oracle Linux Ready and/or Oracle VM Ready status and distinguish your product from other products on the HCL.
- Your hardware product must comply with Oracle APIs (DDI/DKI for drivers) – (criteria applies to Oracle Solaris Ready only)
- You must comply with approved Oracle Linux kernels.
- You must provide an active URL that describes your product warranty and technical support information.
- You must provide ongoing technical support services for your customers. To best resolve customer issues, it is highly recommended, but not required, that OPN members complete MVSP Support Training Guided Learning Path (GLP) and obtain Oracle Collaborative Vendor Support (OCVS) Program membership.
- You agree to update your hardware product to support the applicable Oracle operating system within 12 months of Oracle's release of a new major release or version of the applicable Oracle operating system.
- We recommend that your PRM administrator publish a current OPN Solutions Catalog profile for the OPN member's company and a solution profile describing your hardware product. Click here to view your OPN profile.
- Upon approval for Oracle Exastack Ready status, we strongly recommend that you add the corresponding logo(s) (Oracle Solaris Ready, Oracle Linux Ready, Oracle VM Ready) to your product website and collateral.
The following partner products are NOT eligible to participate in Oracle Exastack Ready:
- Operating System (OS)
- Vendor Clusterware
- Third party Cluster File System (CFS)
- Virtualization Technology
- Interconnect Protocol
- Web Browser
- Non-native File Systems
- Migration Tools
- Application Development Tools
- Systems and Storage Management products
IHVs - To start the application process, please select "Apply Now" (PRM Administrator only) at top of this page.
ISVs - To apply to Oracle Exastack Ready for your software applications, please click here.
To learn more about the Exastack Ready program for IHVs, please click here.