The need to link strategy and project execution is not a new concept. Much has been written about “why” this is important, but very little describes in any detail “how” this can be accomplished with the help of PPM software technology.
Register now and read Oracle’s free guide, “The Role of Project and Portfolio Management Systems in Driving Business and IT Strategy Execution”.
This pragmatic guide will:
- Survey the current status of efforts to link strategy and project execution.
- Advocate “the right” approach.
- Describe how to integrate resource utilization and resource cost considerations.
- Illustrate a simple systematic approach to driving strategy execution.
- Discuss strategy execution governance.
- Explore specific technology capabilities and options.
Take the first step towards linking strategy and project execution through PPM now!
Click here to register and read the guide now. Or call the following numbers for more information:
- North America: 1.800.423.0245
- Europe: +44 870 8 768711
- APAC:+65 6645 1365
- Japan: +81 6834 5241