The U.S. Healthcare market is facing the most disruptive change since the introduction of Medicare. In this free one-hour webcast hosted by FierceHealthPayer, industry thought leaders will explore the strategies and practices that Health Insurers need to adopt to ensure their organizations’ success.
Learn about the opportunities to execute on the individual mandate – including how to achieve integration within a Health Insurance Exchange (HIX) and the steps and processes to establish and implement enrollment systems, quote to card activities, program pricing, claims billing, automated claims processing and new customer service tools. These tools and processes can help Health Insurers meet the business challenges, such as:
- How to transform business models in support of more efficient and patient-centered business operations
- How to integrate new reimbursement models with electronic claims billing processing and management processes
- How to develop and deploy new strategies to effectively target and enroll new members
- How to partner with coordinating agencies and share health information to achieve best practices and patient outcomes
- How to reduce waste and improve service delivery, member information access and customer satisfaction with enabling technologies
Strategies for Success: Driving Business Transformation in the Growing Health Insurance Exchange Market
Available On Demand
Peter J. Schmidt, Executive Director, Healthcare, Oracle
Srini Venkat, Vice President, Health Insurance, Oracle
Click Watch Now to view the on demand webcast.
Oracle Insurance: Transforming the Insurance Enterprise
Oracle believes that insurers should be able to leverage technology to help transform their business. Oracle Insurance provides adaptive, rules-driven systems that help insurance companies easily change business processes as their business needs change. These systems position insurers to become more adaptive themselves, ready to respond to dynamic market conditions and take advantage of new opportunities as they arise.
For more information on Oracle Insurance, please visit oracle.com/insurance or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To speak to an Oracle Insurance representative, please call us at 1.800.735.6620.