Oracle Database 12c: Interactive Quick Reference
Your Essential Guide to Oracle Database 12c
Now you have easy access to information that you need to administer your Oracle Database with our downloadable Interactive Quick Reference. This Oracle Database 12c: Interactive Quick Reference is a multimedia tool for various terms and concepts used in the Oracle Database 12c release. Use this helpful reference as a cheat sheet for writing custom data dictionary scripts, locating views pertinent to a specific database component, and more. This essential reference includes:
- Top DBA Views: Key DBA static data dictionary views and dynamic performance views organized by product feature areas
- Top Performance Views: Dynamic performance views organized by product feature areas. Click on a view and see the details for that view.
- Architecture Views: A single diagram that illustrates the relationships between key database dictionary views. Click on a view and see the definition for that view.
- Database Architecture: A single diagram that illustrates the relationships between key database memory structures, processes, and storage. Click on the diagram to find out detailed information.
- Multitenant Architecture: A single diagram illustrates the architecture for a multitenant container database. Click on the diagram to find out detailed information.
- Background Processes: A comprehensive list that categorizes the background processes and flags which are new in Oracle Database 12c
Use this tool to find valuable information for any complex concept or product in an intuitive and useful manner.